The Call For Science for SOLACI-SBHCI 2023 Congress closed on July 3rd for all categories
We thank you all for your participation and the great interest shown in this year's Call For Science.
If you have any questions, write to [email protected]
ACCESS THE SYSTEM
Download the Official Template
Download the rules & guidelines for presentation
Why to present at SOLACI-SBHCI 2023 Congress?
Hundreads of abstracts and clinical cases were presented in the last SOLACI Congress, in interactive scientific exchange sessions for oral and poster formats. The congress uses state-of-the-art technology to present a quality scientific program, with posters, oral sessions, symposiums, master conferences, interactive educational formats, and a large commercial exhibition space for the industry.
Share your knowledge and experience at the largest event for interventional cardiologists in Latin America.
SOLACI-SBHCI 2023 offers a chance to deliver a presentation before prestigious and well-known colleagues from all over the world. As such, participating in the Congress will undoubtedly be an enriching experience for your personal and professional growth.
In addition, being part of this event will allow you to:
- Network with world leaders in this specialty.
- Become well-known in the field of interventional cardiology in Latin America.
- Strengthen and deepen your knowledge in different topics of interest.
- Be enriched by the experience of colleagues from different regions and realities in our continent.
- Be part of a modern, interactive, globally relevant event.
- Improve your résumé and position yourself as an expert.
Speak at SOLACI-SBHCI 2023 and take your career to the next level!