See the Scientific Activities of Dr Lee Benson at SOLACI-SOCIME 2018 Congress
- August 1st | 09.20h - 09.30h | Padiatric Room: Round table: When Not to Use a Device: Characteristics of Atrial Septal Defects that Do Not Lead to Percutaneous Closure
- August 1st | 17.00h - 17.20h | Main Arena: [email protected] | Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve implantation. Current status and future perspectives
- August 2nd | 09.10h - 09.20h | Pediatric Room: Round Table: Stenting the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract in Tetralogy of Fallot: Ideal Palliative Management?
- August 2nd | 12.25h - 12.35h | Pediatric Room: Round table: Aortic Valve Stenosis in Newborns Is a Job for Interventionist Professionals!
- August 2nd | 12.45h - 12.55h | Pediatric Room: Refutation: Valvuloplasty Must Be the Standard of Treatment
- August 3rd | 09.30h - 09.40h | Pediatric Room: Catheterization with ECMO Support
Consulte todas las actividades del Congreso AQUÍ