See the schedule of Doctor David Nykanen at the next SOLACI-CACI 2017
See his schedule at the next SOLACI-CACI 2017:
- August 3rd, from 08:00 to 09:00 h; Room: Buen Ayre B; “Stents in the 21st Century”; Role: Speaker; “Transcatheter therapy for coarctation of the aorta: the results of our efforts”.
- August 3rd, from 12:10 to 13:40 h; Room: Atlantico C: “Symposium on the Sector Venus P-Valve/Medtech-Medical World”; Role: Secretary: “Catheter based care in congenital heart disease: where we have been, where we are going”.
- August 3r, from 13:50 to 15:00 h; Room: Buen Ayre B; “Interventions in Complex Congenital and Structural Heart Disease”; Role: Speaker; “Contemporary risks and risk models for pediatric cardiac catheterization and intervention: what I have learned from the development of the CRISP risk prediction tool”.
- August 3rd, from 15:10 to 16:30 h; Room: Buen Ayre B; “Advancements on Imaging Techniques for Procedural Programming and Guidance”; Role: Speaker; “The promise of three-dimensional imaging technology: a clinicians perspective”.
- August 3rd, from 16:40 to 18:00 h; Room: Buen Ayre B; “Pushing the Limits”; Role: Speaker; “Catheter based care for transposition of the great arteries throughout life”.
- August 4th, from 10:40 to 12:00 h; Room: Buen Ayre B; “Interventions in Newborns: New Challenges”; Role: Speaker: “Closure of patent ductusarteriosus in premature babies: fact or fiction?”.
- August 4th, from 12:10 to 13:40 h; Room: Buen Ayre B: “Nightmare Cases: How Did I Solve Them? Latin American Showdown”; Role: Jury.