THE MEETING OF INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGISTs YOU CANNOT MISS
After 2 years of pandemic, with the SOLACI-SOCIME 2022 congress we recover a unique space of learning, scientific updating and interaction with the most outstanding interventional cardiologists in Latin America and the world.
We meet again in August -in the luxury Expo Santa Fé Convention Center located in Mexico City- and that is why this year SOLACI-SOCIME 2022 will feature an innovative scientific program with the latest techniques, technologies, academic debates, and medical breakthroughs in interventional cardiology.
Discover each and every one of the fascinating activities this outstanding event has to offer.
WHY ATTEND SOLACI-SOCIME 2022?
- Live cases
- International Joint Sessions
- International Guests
- Lunch Symposiums
- Edited Cases
- ProEducar Fellows Course
- Academic Debates and Integration with Other Areas of Expertise
- Structural Cardiomyopathy Interventions
- Peripheral Intervention Innovations
- Pediatrics Congress
- Nurses and Technicians Congress
BY THE END OF THIS EVENT, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Network with world leaders in the field
- Become well known among Latin American interventionists
- Strengthen and deepen your knowledge in different topics of interest
- Enrich from the exchange of experiences with different colleagues from across the continent
- Make part of a modern, interactive and relevant world-class event
- Enhance your resume and position yourself as an expert
COVID 19 HEALTH PROTOCOL
- Sanitary protocol: the use of masks will be mandatory inside Expo Santa Fe during the Congress and the use of social distancing measures is suggested.